Skip to content
- Where can I make payment?
Payment can be made at our Head office located on Plot 18B, Clement Hill Road, Shimoni Office Village, or through Electronic Funds Transfer to the Sanlam bank accounts and through our authorized Mobile money number. These details will be shared with successful bidders only. We request that you proceed to make payment only if you have received a confirmation that you are the successful bidder.
- How will I know I have won the bid?
Sanlam will send you a notification via SMS / email about the status of your bid once the bid closes. These notifications will be sent to successful bidders only.
- How long do I have to make payment if I win the bid?
Within the most reasonable time as possible, but not later than 24 hours.
- How will I know I have a winning bid?
We shall call you and notify you once the bid closes.
- Is it possible for me to revoke my bid if I change my mind?
- Is it possible to transfer my bid to another listed salvage item?
This is not possible; however, you can revoke your bid and proceed to bid for another salvage item.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.